BIG announcement! 📣
I am so excited to join an incredible group of humans who are all passionate about the running community.
Relay is a collection of some of the best content creators and athletes in running coming together to put out the most creative and collaborative running content on the internet.
In the Relay Bundle we will have a mix of writing, podcasts, video, and live content. We’ll be doing four live shows each month which all have audience participation: Relay Book Club, Coach’s Corner, an interview with a pro team/athlete, and a live session with some of the Relay Team. There will be at least 20 pieces of high level content a month.
The Relay team consists of:
• @karagoucher – Two time Olympian, World Champion, analyst for NBC Sports, and author of “Be the Change”
• @bromka – Sub-elite marathoner and one of the U.S.’s best authors of running essays
• @carrot_flowers_z Zoe Rom – Editor-in-chief of Trail Runner Magazine, host of DNF Podcast, champion trail runner
• @kofuzi Mike “Kofuzi” Ko – Creator of the Kofuzi YouTube page (100,000+ subscribers) sub-3:00 marathoner
• Lindsey Hein – 17X marathoner and host of the “I’ll Have Another” podcast, one of the most popular running podcasts in the U.S.
• @marcus_runs – Sub-3:00 marathoner, six star Abbott World Marathon Major finisher, creator of “A Runner’s Life” podcast and YouTube Channel
• Matt Chittim @rambling_runner – Host of the “Rambling Runner Podcast,” one of the most popular running podcasts in the U.S. and running coach for @mckirdytrained
In addition to great content, Relay provides full financial transparency. For $9 a month subscribers get the most creative and collaborative running content on the internet. All of the Relay creators split our revenue evenly so you know exactly where your money is going.
Visit Relay at www.patreon.com/relay
My first three episodes on this platform are with Steve Magness (live now!), Pro runner Emily Sisson and Everyday runner Nicole Drewson.